what is depression,depressed people |how to get rid of depression

 How To Overcome Depression and Loneliness | stress and depression

and how are realized about it,how to get rid of depression,lonely,sad,depression,how to get rid of depression,how people are depressed,depressionen,

REALIZATION THROUGH A LIFE  INCIDENT


 My wife put some flowers on the roof of the house a few days ago and made a small garden. When I went to the roof on the last day, I was surprised to see that many flowers have opened in flower, two lemons in the lemon plant. There are also hangings and two or four green peppers also appeared. I noticed that last week he planted a bamboo plant in the barn, dragging the bundle to the other bundle. I said, why are you dragging this heavy lid? The wife told me that this bamboo here.


If the plant is drying, move it to the plant. I laughed and said hey the plant is drying up
So pour fertilizer, pour water. Dry it and plant another
What will happen to pass? "The wife said with a smile," The plant is alone here, so it is dying. If we pass it to this plant, it will rise again. The plants are withered alone, but if they get any other plants together. Rise up. "
It was very strange. One by one, several photos were made before the eyes. How daddy got old, very old one night after mom's death.



Although she lived for sixteen years after her mother left, like a drying plant. The mother who lived
I've never seen Dad sad,
They had gone quiet after the mother left. I was completely confident in my wife's conviction. It seemed that the plants would be withered alone. In childhood, I once bought a small coloured fish from the market and filled it with water in a jar of glass. The fish remained gum all day long. I even poured food for her, but she kept quiet and wandering in the water. The whole meal went into the bottom of the jar, the fish ate nothing. 


For two days she remained like that, and one morning I did
See that she was lying on the surface of the water. Today, I was missing that little fish I had brought home. No one told me in my childhood if I knew I would buy at least two, three or all the fish and my dear fish would not die alone. 

I think in the world
No one likes isolation. Be it man or plant, everyone needs something to do with it. You look around you, if you see someone there alone, take them with you, protecting them from fading. If you are alone, take along someone else, and prevent yourself from dying. Isolation is the biggest punishment in the world. The herbs can be pulled by hand to another plant, but need to bring the man closer.

CONCLUSION


There is a need to understand, preserve and wrap relationships. If you find something in the heart.
If the juice of life is dripping, the life is dying, then put the juice of relationship love on it. Be happy and smile. If someone has gotten away with you by mistake, try to bring it closer to you and become greener.


  

Post a Comment

if you have any doubt please let me know

Previous Post Next Post